We want to give you the incredible chiropractic experience that you deserve. Golden Chiropractic has been committed to providing the highest level of care since 2008. We want to keep this commitment to all of our patients, now and into the future.
Do You Accept My Insurance? At Golden Chiropractic we are in-network participating providers with the following health insurance plans:
- Blue Shield
- United Health Care
- TriWest (referral from VA required).
Please call your insurance plan to confirm that you have Chiropractic Care coverage under your plan. Be sure to find out if you have a deductible, copay, coinsurance and/or an annual visit limit. It’s also a good idea to check with our office to see if we’ve made any changes to this list as insurance companies are notoriously slow in updating thier directories.
- Read this blog for more information on Medicare coverage and chiropractic.
- Read this Blog for 2019 Billing and Insurance Info.
I don’t have insurance coverage for chiropractic care. What are your rates?
- New Patient exams are $165. If it’s been more than 3 years since you’ve seen one of our Chiropractors, you will need to schedule a New Patient Exam.
- A Re-Exam is $110. If it’s been more than 6 months since your last visit, you will need a longer appointment to reevaluate your condition, update your diagnosis, and establish an appropriate chiropractic care plan.
- Office Visits are $65. We do not offer discounts or pre-pay plans.
I was in a Car Accident. Do you Accept Personal Injury Cases? We accept Med Pay and personal insurance that we are in network with. Like many other healthcare providers, we do not accept personal injury liens or third party payments. If you don’t have Med Pay coverage on your auto policy, nor personal insurance that covers chiropractic care, you will need to pay our cash rates. We can provide you with a detailed superbill for reimbursement from the third-party plan accepting fault. Read this Blog Post for more information on MED PAY.
Can I get an Appointment Today? We operate by appointment only. We can typically get existing patients in the same day. Dr. Dustin is typically available to see new patients same day, where Dr. Goldi has a bit of a wait. Call our office 831-661-5577 to inquire about our Drs. schedule and availability. Click here for current list of Office Hours.
How long are the appointments? One-on-one care with a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic 45-min New Patient evaluations, 30-min Re-Examinations and 15-min follow-up Office Visits. We always include Manual Therapy and Corrective Exercise for the best outcomes.