Dr. Goldi Jacques-Maynes Owns Golden Chiropractic in Aptos
She’s achieved a degree in Molecular Biology, worked as a massage therapist for a professional cycling team, and successfully practiced eleven years as in private practice as a chiropractor. These experiences inform her ability to understand the root causes of her patient’s pain.
While Dr. Goldi has achieved a great deal in the sciences and the healthcare industry, she feels her biggest accomplishment is that her patients are living healthier and happier lives. When multiple generations of one family pop into her Aptos clinic to say hello, or to give her a hug, she feels that community connection she has worked to create. When her patients and their families are thriving, that’s when she knows she’s done great work.
Dr. Goldi’s motto, “Get Out of Pain, and Back Into Life” drives her core belief th at anyone, at any age, is capable of improving their quality of life through appropriate self-care.
Dr. Goldi’s Education
- Graduated with Honors, BS Molecular Biology, UC Santa Cruz, 2000
- Twin Lakes College of the Healing Arts, Massage Practitioner 2003 5
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic West, 2007
- Graston Module 1, 2007
- Rock Doc (Basic), Rock Doc Certified (FMT1) 2015, FMT Movability 2016, FMT RockPods 2018
- Certified Sports Chiropractic Physician Certification: coursework completed
Dr. Goldi’s Community Work with Families and Athletes
- Lead Event Coordinator, Palmer West Sports Council 2004
- Lead Event Coordinator, Palmer West Sports Council 2005
- President, Palmer West Sports Council 2006
- Internship at Driscoll Chiropractic in Watsonville, 2007
- Opened Golden Chiropractic, 2008
- Medical Director, Sea Otter Classic, 2007-2009
- President, Watsonville Cooperative Preschool 2010/11
- On-Site Coordinator for Bike to School Day at Bradley Elementary (bi-annually since 2011)
- Secretary, Bradley Elementary Home and School Club (PTA) 2013/14
Dr. Thomas E. Smith has been helping people resolve issues they are having with musculoskeletal problems since 1988 at his clinic in Santa Cruz, California. Musculoskeletal problems include back and neck issues as well as muscle, nerve and joint issues throughout the body. As a chiropractor with extensive experience he is committed to promoting health, well being, and optimum performance. Dr. Smith uses a whole body approach when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, physiotherapy procedures, and providing guidance in exercise and stability training, Dr. Smith is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
To book with Dr. Smith in Aptos on Tuesdays call 831-426-6450 or visit his web page Surf City Chiropractic