Golden Chiropractic has worked hard to create a strong brand presence that will bring an established and enthusiastic audience to your practice.
Our thriving chiropractic office and growing acupuncture clinic in Aptos seeks a Chiropractic Doctor to work as an Associate.
Golden Chiropractic is well-known within the Aptos community for having established relationships with community leaders and community partners. We have a target audience of healthy, active families and athletic, outdoors sports enthusiasts which we engage with regularly through targeted marketing efforts.
At Golden Chiropractic we learn from one another and make each other better.
“It’s always beneficial to work amongst practitioners of varying expertise. This makes for an environment that is multifaceted in its approach to health and the care of each individual patient. This also benefits the practitioner because we have more tools to work with and more perspectives to help with a true comprehensive plan to reach the health goals of our patients. And, it’s fun!!!”
~ Carmen McIntyre, L.Ac.
Chiropractors: do you want to work with Athletes, Families, and Proactively Health-Conscious Adults? We’ve Built the Reputation You Need to Succeed! If you’re ready to join a supportive, fun, and professional team environment, get in touch with us:
Email or fax your resume or CV attention: Dr. Goldi Jacques-Maynes. Please write a Cover Letter and tell us why you’re a good fit for our team. Be sure to include the title: “I want to Join the Golden Chiropractic Team” in your email or fax.
- Fax: 831-851-3502
- Phone: 831-761-2212
Perks of joining the Golden Chiropractic office include:
- Mid-County location easily accessible from Hwy 1
- Multi-disciplinary medical office environment
- Passive referrals available through joint marketing efforts
- Website exposure
- Social media exposure
- Community exposure through marketing events
- Strong customer service orientation
- Help/advice/support in problem solving for patients
Golden Chiropractic has focused on developing a strong and engaging social media presence.
- We have refined our messaging to the point where engaging content has begun to create a strong relationship between our practice and our
- We have systemized an outreach strategy that brings new patients from multiple touch points within the community.
- We have successfully developed collaborative partnerships that extend our reach to our targeted patient base.