DR. GOLDI JACQUES-MAYNES is the founder of GOLDEN CHIROPRACTIC IN APTOS
Dr. Goldi loves treating generations of families, including stressed-out moms, and their active husbands and kiddos. She also serves retired folks struggling with the aches of aging but still wanting to keep up with their hobbies and grand-kids.
She’s achieved a degree in Molecular Biology, worked as a massage therapist for a professional cycling team, and successfully practiced eleven years as in private practice as a chiropractor. These experiences inform her ability to understand the root causes of her patient’s pain.
While Dr. Goldi has achieved a great deal in the sciences and the healthcare industry, she feels her biggest accomplishment is that her patients are living healthier and happier lives. When multiple generations of one family pop into her Aptos clinic to say hello, or to give her a hug, she feels that community connection she has worked to create. When her patients and their families are thriving, that’s when she knows she’s done great work.
Dr. Goldi’s motto, “Get Out of Pain, and Back Into Life” drives her core belief that anyone, at any age, is capable of improving their quality of life through appropriate self-care.
As for her own self-care, Dr. Goldi suffered an L5 disc bulge in 2012. She suffers with periodic bouts of SCIATICA and ACUTE LOCKED BACK SYNDROME. Regular self-care through chiropractic, massage, acupuncture, and exercise help her stay out of pain.
DR. GOLDI’S EDUCATION
- Graduated with Honors, BS Molecular Biology, UC Santa Cruz, 2000
- Twin Lakes College of the Healing Arts, Massage Practitioner 2003 5
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic West, 2007
- Graston Module 1, 2007
- Rock Doc (Basic), Rock Doc Certified (FMT1) 2015, FMT Movability 2016, FMT RockPods 2018
DR. GOLDI’S COMMUNITY WORK WITH FAMILIES AND ATHLETES
- Lead Event Coordinator, Palmer West Sports Council 2004
- Lead Event Coordinator, Palmer West Sports Council 2005
- President, Palmer West Sports Council 2006
- Internship at Driscoll Chiropractic in Watsonville, 2007
- Opened Golden Chiropractic, 2008
- Medical Director, Sea Otter Classic, 2007-2009
- President, Watsonville Cooperative Preschool 2010/11
- On-Site Coordinator for Bike to School Day at Bradley Elementary (bi-annually since 2011)
- Secretary, Bradley Elementary Home and School Club (PTA) 2013/14