Outbreaks can be stressful.
- Fear and worry about your own health and the health of your loved ones
- Changes in sleep or eating patterns
- Difficulty sleeping or concentrating
- Worsening of chronic health problems
- Worsening of mental health conditions
- Increased use of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs
- Count your blessings
- Take deep breaths
- Move your body
- Connect with a loved one or neighbor
- Get outside
- Eat healthy, well-balanced meals
You are Essential!
Could you use some support calming your Nervous System? Sign up here for the Free Self-Care is Healthcare 5-Day Challenge. Dr. Goldi will show you a simple way to feel less tension, stress and anxiety.